free (pay postage) - old briggs and stratton manuals

I know someone on the group would want this - - I hate to throw it out, but I will if I can't find someone to take it - figure a dollar or so for postage - if you want it, get my email address from my web page,

and let me know - first come first serve as they say

Operating Instructions, Briggs & Stratton Model Series 60100, 61100,

80100, 81100. These are the classic L-head 2 and 2.5hp motors found on many old lawnmowers

Assembly, operating instructions and parts list for Dunlap 18" Reel Power Mower, model 536.81479

Briggs and Stratton Engine Warranty card (no zip code, must be before 1962)

Brittle, damaged orange envelope in which the warranty card and operating instructions came.

Reply to
Bill Noble

bnoble.comand let me know - first come first serve as they say

I have a 6BS engine, the predecessor to the 60100 and apparently quite similar. Does the manual show how to rebuild it?

jsw

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

.wbnoble.comandlet me know - first come first serve as they say

You might want to check out the Briggs & Stratton web site. They have PDF's of all the old owner's manuals and I think the shop repair manuals showing all the specs for overhaul are still available at a reasonable cost. Briggs is also pretty good when it comes to supporting the old stuff and helping with technical questions.

Roger Shoaf

Reply to
RS at work

page,

me know - first come first serve as they say

it's an operating manual, I believe - it's about to go into the recycle bin if no one wants it

Reply to
Bill Noble