Briggs & Stratton bits needed

I've a generator driven by an 8HP B&S engine. It's not particularly old by your standards but the sponge air filter is disintegrating. Anyone know where I can get a replacement element? I could make a new air cleaner but why re-invent the wheel if it's not needed. Thanks

John

Reply to
John

Try this B & S dealer locator search:

Tom

Reply to
Tom

Thanks Tom. Roland may have one that will fit but this site is worth noting.

John

Reply to
John

Reply to
Colin Jacobs

Thanks Colin, Where are you? I'm near Abingdon.

John

Reply to
John