dismantling and reassembling a jeep in under 4 min

Enjoy.

rangerssuck

I had a Honda CRX-SI that went through brake pads. My record for changing front pads was less than 10 minutes from rolling the floor jack under to rolling the floor jack out.

Best maneuvering car I ever had! I used to race "Autocross" and won my class frequently.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Funny, at one point there were five honda accords in my family and ALL of them went through brake pads. I, too, got way too good at changing them.

Reply to
rangerssuck