Airfix DH.88 (UK)

I am after Airfix DH.88s. Please let me know if you have any spare. UK only thanks as postage would be too much internationaly

Thanks

Dave Evans

Is that the little red thing? try marcway

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

Hi Dave,

If the DH.88 is tha same as the DH Comet there is one on Ebay in Uk with no bids as yet starting at £1.99 See the following link:

Reply to
SL

The kit was reissued a couple of years ago and then dropped a year or so back.. Have you tried most of the major UK traders (Hannants etc) to see if they have any remaining stocks?

Reply to
Jonathan M

Stephen

Thanks for that have put a bid on it. Don't any of you guy's out bid me now!

Dave

The Airfix DH 88 is currently available in most hobby/model shops in Oz. Seems strange that you can't find one in the UK without using the Internet.

James.

Reply to
James Venables