Sukhoi SU-11 by Richard Crossley

I'm looking at getting back into jetex modeling again (after a 30 year absence!). The Sukhoi SU-11 by Richard Crossley has taken my fancy (picture here:

) Does anyone know where I could get a plan or a kit for this model? Thanks!

Reply to
Bigbadger

Being that the page you're mentioning is about flying models you might be able to find out more on the rec.models.rc news group. Although the one you men- tioned didn't appear to be remote controlled, most of the kits we build here are not functional like the ones on the page.

Good luck, and those are some DAMNED cool models on that page! My personal fav is the lightning.

Reply to
Drew Hill