Como 51 Engine on Ebay UK

I have an engine on Ebay UK that I thought might be of interest to US modellers, unfortunately searches on Ebay.com no longer give hits on Ebay.co.uk so it will not be found.

The engine is a Como 51 which was made for World Engines in the early 1980s, it is in lovely condition and complete with the original box, paperwork and even the transfer. It can be seen at

There is a link to some high resolution pictures of this engine.

Reply to
David W