eBay madness - worst yet!

Come on, really! I know £9 isn't much compared to some of the outrageous prices on there sometimes, but when the item costs £1.80, and theres over a day left!! Perhaps I should sell mine and get another!

I don't know whether to laugh, or cry on their behalf!!

Justin

Reply to
Justin Colson

Ah - but it does say POST FREE. For that price I would expect personal delivery from the Queen's footman!

Is this ebay site for real? I thought it was genuine auction stuff on there, but surely it can't be taken seriously with that sort of silly bidding going on! Would that highest bid actually be legally binding?

Paul Boyd

Paul Boyd

Yes, I have sold quite a lot of railway videos on there, and was surprised to find some of them sold for prices that were almost as high as the price they could have paid for a brand new copy.

But, like all auctions, if you have no real knowledge of the item(s) you are bidding for, you are likely to get your fingers (and your wallet) burned.

Reply to
Jon

Will we all be queing for the 'buy it now price' on :-

38

Reply to
dunstable.dasher

It does say £250 further down. Still a rip-off.

Reply to
MartinS

So what would one Lima and three Bachmann fetch on E-bay ??

Colin.

Reply to
Colin

I can't imagine how anyone would expect get that for the item, even if it's very rare.

My own ebay item is much more modestly priced.

Les Pickstock