eBay madness (Ricardo)

OK, so it's the desirable 1950's edition, but even so !

Reply to
Andy Dingley

The price is of the same order as copies on ABE but too rich for me. I see there's a new twist this evening. New bidder with zero feedback bids until he goes over the previous bidder's proxy then retracts the last bid saying "wrong amount". Ebay probably won't give a damn and its getting to be dangerous. ttfn Roland

Roland and Celia Craven

There's a lot of that "sniffing" going on 8-(

I kill newbie bidders on any high value items that I'm selling, unless they respond to email.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

I'm sure its pure coincidence that 30 mins later another bidder bids just under the high-bidder's newly-revealed proxy.... ttfn Roland

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven