Win XP Registeration code

I need a Win XP Registeration code. Please send it to my email address

Reply to
chas

and this relates to electrical engineering HOW????

Reply to
SQLit

Tisk, Tisk

tom @

The Real Tom

These guys can help you out.

ZForce

"ZForce" a écrit dans le message de news:

428b2566$0$25583$ snipped-for-privacy@per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au...

Anton Marco

you fool! why did you actually GIVE him the secret code? Now everyone will use it!

Reply to
no_one

666
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Ah, but he didn't tell him which 6 goes in which position.

Reply to
ehsjr

Everyone knows that there are only six permutations. He can try them all. Odds are that he'll get the order right before the third try.

Reply to
krw

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Reply to
Brian Aase

Sorry. I was holding the certificate upside down. That should be 999.

Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Try E1A2T3S4h5i6tL0z3r

Reply to
Jim Douglas

Jim Douglas said

Here's mine, you're welcome to use it.

It's encrypted for security reasons. Not too hard to figure out tho'.

TRGSHPXRQLBHGUVRS-OVGRZR-TRGNWBO

Reply to
Homer.Simpson

That one seems to work just right everywhere :-)

Reply to
phil-news-nospam