Open delta 3 wire to a 4 wire

Can someone explain the values associated with this. Teacher is confusing and need to understand how to calculate values. If anyone out there can help, I will fill in the rest of the details

Reply to
Jeff McDonald

Hello, and those kind of equivalences are pretty simple with a little applied trigonometry. Let me recommend a very practical text with lots of examples:

Edminister, J.A., "Electric Circuits," Schaum's Outline Series, McGraw-HIll Book Company.

The front cover claims 350 solved problems (I never counted them). I don't know if this soft-cover book is still in print, however. Sincerely,

John Wood (Code 5550) e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@itd.nrl.navy.mil Naval Research Laboratory

4555 Overlook Avenue, SW Washington, DC 20375-5337
Reply to
J. B. Wood

Alternating Current Fundamentals

Reply to
Brian

in article d6h1pt$ snipped-for-privacy@dispatch.concentric.net, Jeff McDonald at snipped-for-privacy@jefbets.cnc.net wrote on 5/18/05 8:39 PM:

To get your question answered, you must first pose it in a comprehsible way.

Bill

Reply to
Repeating Rifle

From the way you posed (or did not pose) your question, I must assume that it is the student, and not the teacher, who is confusing.

Charles Perry P.E.

Reply to
Charles Perry

in article snipped-for-privacy@individual.net, Charles Perry at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote on 5/20/05 7:00 PM:

One thing is clear: Jeff has difficulty writing an English sentence.

Bill

Reply to
Repeating Rifle