Salary for SW App Engineer?

Can anyone out there give me some guideance on what to expect in salary for a solidworks application engineer position? I realize this is a pretty broad question and the answer is going to be highly dependent on my experience/skills and the job location but I am hoping someone can give me a ballpark estimate. The job is in the US...

Thanks

Reply to
Sam

Some VARs will consider an AE overhead and will expend as little as possible and put up with a lot of turnover. Others will view the AE as a value to the company and customer. I have seen both. If the former, don't expect to be there a long time, but consider the value of being in that position as an investment in the future. Use it to learn the software and develop the skill of helping others. If the VAR turns out to be the latter you will enjoy the variety and challenges.

Reply to
TOP