Interview Questions for a Computer Engineer

I'm doing a report for a class in school, Principles of Engineering, and for this report, I need to interview a computer engineer. I would GREATLY appreciate it if there was one here that could answer these questions for me!

What is your job description/title?

What is your place of employment?

What are your job responsibilities?

Can you give a description of your work environment?

What is your educational background?

What courses and experiences are valuable to have in this position?

What are the advantages and disadvantages of your present job?

Thanks again!

Reply to
Dan O'Connor