PDMWorks Notes Cleanup

Has anyone written a script that would clean up the PDMWorks notes to make a part's history easier to read? I would think you could elminate all the 'own' and 'disown' line items...plus any 'check-outs' that aren't followed by 'check-ins'. I'm also seeing a bunch of empty 'Prop Chg' lines with no further information (I guess the user changed his mind or something).

Reply to
epult