Plotting

All. Is there a way to make AutoCAD2002 keep a record of plot. for example (if I plot 5 full size 3 half size, a month from now I can go in to AutoCAD to
find out how many plots were made during that month.)
Is this posible? If so, How can it be done?
Thanks
HiHo; Search the web for a "AUTOCAD PLOT LOG" Cadalyst zine had a review of plotloggers some time back. I have never seen a free version but there may be one out there.