Plotting

All. Is there a way to make AutoCAD2002 keep a record of plot. for example (if I plot 5 full size 3 half size, a month from now I can go in to AutoCAD to find out how many plots were made during that month.)

Is this posible? If so, How can it be done?

Thanks

Reply to
Darin

HiHo; Search the web for a "AUTOCAD PLOT LOG" Cadalyst zine had a review of plotloggers some time back. I have never seen a free version but there may be one out there.

Reply to
bestafor