autocad2004 properties don't work in my portable :(

Hi! I have a portable compaq presario 2540 ea. I have installed Autocad 2004. When I select for ex. a line and I right click to go to the prperties, this causes
a fatal error and Autocad closes. In general when I press the properties icon the Autocad fatals error and close. why? In my desktop computer everything works perfect...
any idea?
thanks. Petros.
Try reducing hardware acceleration in Windows display - troubleshoot settings. Also in AutoCAD options- system - properties. Set palletteopaque 0
--
Tim Skene

PRO Menu - The Productivity Toolbox for AutoCAD