autocad2004 properties don't work in my portable :(

Hi! I have a portable compaq presario 2540 ea. I have installed Autocad 2004. When I select for ex. a line and I right click to go to the prperties, this causes a fatal error and Autocad closes. In general when I press the properties icon the Autocad fatals error and close. why? In my desktop computer everything works perfect...

any idea?

thanks. Petros.

Reply to
PETRAN

Try reducing hardware acceleration in Windows display - troubleshoot settings. Also in AutoCAD options- system - properties. Set palletteopaque =

0
Reply to
Tim S