Properties

In 2004 you could use Cut/Copy/Paste in the Properties Box, but with

2005 you can not. Does anyone know a way around this?
Reply to
akmdss

Sounds like something else happening as I just tried it again, and it worked fine. In the Custom Properties box I copied a string & pasted it into another cell. No problem.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Using ctrl-x/c/v? Or using RMB?

Reply to
Seth Renigar

You need to use ctrl-x, ctrl-c, and ctrl-v. rmb does not give you a menu to cut, copy, or paste.

Reply to
cooper