Plotting .plt files

Can anyone tell me if full 2005 or 2006 have the ability to plot HPGL2 files to a plotter? If not, does anyone know of any third party add-on that can do
so without having to convert .plt's back to .dwg's before plotting?
Thanks much, James
If you have an HPGL2 plotter, you can just COPY the file directly to the plotter. Why would you need to "convert back to .dwg" files first? ___

Thanks. I was working with an old HPGL plotter, but we do have a HP1050C and I'll give it a try.
I appreciate your help James

if HP-GL/1 or HP-GL/2 or HP-RTL try:
http://www.swplot.com/splot.htm
N.