Web Survey on the Use of Robots Capable of Lethal Force in Warfare

------------------------------------------------------------------ Second Call for Participation: Web Survey on the Use of Robots Capable of Lethal Force in Warfare

The Mobile Robot Lab at the Georgia Institute of Technology is undertaking an opinion survey on the Use of Robots Capable of Lethal Force in Warfare. This important research project, under a grant from the Army Research Office, seeks to find out how acceptable the use of such military robots is to people like you*. People of all nationalities are invited to participate.

This is an on-line survey that can be completed at your leisure, from your home or workplace, and won't require any interaction with others. The survey is privacy-protected and voluntary, and any personal information you may provide will be used for research purposes only. Your participation is very important to us, because this is the only way we can obtain your opinions on this matter and your input will be greatly appreciated.

If you are interested in participating, and would like your voice to be heard, please turn to the following website, which contains further directions:

Alternatively, you can contact the survey administrators for further information at snipped-for-privacy@cc.gatech.edu.

  • You must to be at least 18 years old to participate

Lilia Moshkina Survey Administrator Mobile Robot Laboratory Georgia Institute of Technology

Reply to
Lilia V. Moshkina

Well, we've known it's coming ever since "Terminator".

Only an execrable, abject coward would send machines to do his murdering for him.

Shudder! Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria

Really? Richard the dreaded libertarian me ass.

You think it is cowardly? What about the COWARDS who deliberately attacked the World Trade Center on 11Sept2001 using 2 fully fueled passenger aircraft, basically barbecuing over 3000 innocent people.

BTW, since YOU brought it up. YOU ever had the BALLS to put on a uniform for YOUR country???

Joe

Reply to
Joe