Disable solid leaders

Please can anyone tell me if there is a setting to permanently make diameter
and radial dimensions have the "disable solid leader" box checked - I'm fed
up with keep changing it!
regards,
John H
Reply to
John H
Use the ANSI standard if possible it doesn't have that option. Otherwise you can create a dimension favorite. Select the dimension and save the standard out of the Feature Manager Page. Then you can load that favorite into your document templates. And select it from the drop down on diameter dimensions.
Regards, Corey Scheich
John H wrote:
Reply to
CS
"CS" wrote in message
I'm not sure that having to pick something from a drop down list every time is much of a saving.
Saving it in the template is a useful tip.
Cheers, John H
Reply to
John H
Sorry, but that is all I have for you beyond making a hotbutton macro that will change it. I didn't find any settings in the options except using ANSI instead of ISO
John H wrote:
Reply to
CS

Site Timeline