Romford Loco wheels?

Hi, I've been looking for a listing of currently available Romford driving wheels with diameters and numbers of spokes per
diameter, but have failed to find the information - can anyone direct me to such info please?
At the moment I'm down to looking at the photo in an old W&H catalogue, counting wheels vs the diameter list and then trying to count the number of spokes in the fuzzy photo - ahrggg!
Regards, Greg.P. NZ
On Sat, 08 Jan 2005 11:58:11 +1300, Gregory Procter

Info like this you get from <http://www.scalefour.org/p4links.htm
In this case in the traders section as <http://www.markits.com/ Unfortunately you have hit the week they have taken the site down for a rebuild, all the detail is normally there. (Why do people do this? Its so easy to build the site off line and then just replace in minutes but you so often see sites taken down for days to rebuild)
Regards Keith Make friends in the hobby. Visit <http://www.grovenor.dsl.pipex.com/ Garratt photos for the big steam lovers.
Keith Norgrove wrote: [...]

Because they don't want to pay someone who knows what he's doing?
Keith Norgrove wrote:

Thanks Keith.
Regards, Greg.P.
The Markits site has been like that for months. It's an object lesson in customer service - not!
MBQ
Try the Mainly Trains catalogue http://www.mainlytrains.com/acatalog/index.html The downloadable pdf lists sizes and spoke counts.
MBQ
Thanks!!!