Romford Loco wheels?

Hi, I've been looking for a listing of currently available Romford driving wheels with diameters and numbers of spokes per diameter, but have failed to find the information - can anyone direct me to such info please?

At the moment I'm down to looking at the photo in an old W&H catalogue, counting wheels vs the diameter list and then trying to count the number of spokes in the fuzzy photo - ahrggg!

Regards, Greg.P. NZ

Reply to
Gregory Procter

Info like this you get from

In this case in the traders section as Unfortunately you have hit the week they have taken the site down for a rebuild, all the detail is normally there. (Why do people do this? Its so easy to build the site off line and then just replace in minutes but you so often see sites taken down for days to rebuild)

Regards Keith Make friends in the hobby. Visit Garratt photos for the big steam lovers.

Reply to
Keith Norgrove

Keith Norgrove wrote: [...]

Because they don't want to pay someone who knows what he's doing?

Reply to
Wolf Kirchmeir

Thanks Keith.

Regards, Greg.P.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

The Markits site has been like that for months. It's an object lesson in customer service - not!

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

Try the Mainly Trains catalogue

The downloadable pdf lists sizes and spoke counts.

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

Reply to