Romford Loco wheels?

Hi,
I've been looking for a listing of currently available Romford
driving wheels with diameters and numbers of spokes per
diameter, but have failed to find the information - can anyone
direct me to such info please?
At the moment I'm down to looking at the photo in an old W&H
catalogue, counting wheels vs the diameter list and then
trying to count the number of spokes in the fuzzy photo -
ahrggg!
Regards,
Greg.P.
NZ
Reply to
Gregory Procter
Info like this you get from
In this case in the traders section as Unfortunately you have hit the week they have taken the site down for a rebuild, all the detail is normally there. (Why do people do this? Its so easy to build the site off line and then just replace in minutes but you so often see sites taken down for days to rebuild)
Regards Keith Make friends in the hobby. Visit Garratt photos for the big steam lovers.
Reply to
Keith Norgrove
[...]
Because they don't want to pay someone who knows what he's doing?
Reply to
Wolf Kirchmeir
Thanks Keith.
Regards, Greg.P.
Reply to
Gregory Procter
The Markits site has been like that for months. It's an object lesson in customer service - not!
MBQ
Reply to
manatbandq
Try the Mainly Trains catalogue
The downloadable pdf lists sizes and spoke counts.
MBQ
Reply to
manatbandq
Thanks!!!