Need G gauge leading truck wheels.

Hi all,

looking for suitable leading truck wheels for a G gauge NZR class Wf

2-6-4t. I'm sure there's no one out there who recognises that loco but I need a wheel about 30mm diameter (2'4"-2'6" / 24) with 8 spokes and a wheel/flange coarser than UK 1 fine scale. I tried Ratio as they list a theoretically suitable 16mm/foot wagon wheel but they replied that the spokes are thin and wouldn't suit a loco. (no photos)

I'm not too worried about precise wd as this is garden railway running but it needs to look right and might as well be right if there's one out there!

Any suggestions?

Regards, Greg.P. NZ

Reply to
Greg Procter

You could always try the Garden Railway Center

Regards

Reply to
Ian Gearing

Thanks Ian!