Quick One

About* to fit lights to Bachy 08. Yellow and red lights each end.

Q is:

As I stand in the middle of the track looking at the 08, is the red light on the left or right?

  • As soon as an answer is posted!!
Reply to
Dave Potter

Looking at various pictures it seems there was no standard.

Reply to
Dave Potter

Q is:

As I stand in the middle of the track looking at the 08, is the red light on the left or right?

Dave, It depends on which side of the main line it was working ! It was to aid a driver of an approaching train If I remember and the red was nearest the main and the WHITE on the outside.

Hope this helps, but now you know why its rarely modelled!

Andy

Reply to
Andy Sollis- Churnet Valley model Railway Dept.

Thanks for that Andy. At least I won't be wrong whatever way they end up :-)

Dave.

Reply to
Dave Potter

perhaps you need somthing like this though

Andrew Carr

Thanks Andrew but the lighting kit from Express Models comes complete with miniature leds.

Reply to
Dave Potter