EExed distribution panel, big project!

Dear friends,

Can anyone tell me except R.Stahl, CEAG and ATX, is there any manufacturer producing EExde MCB?

There's a project requiring many distribution panels and the general specs are as below:

  1. main MC: mounted in EExd box, 3x50A/65KA, connected to below EExe GRP terminal box. the combination is on left side.

  1. branch MCB x 10pcs: all EExde IIC, 3x20A/10KA, mounted inside EExe GRP box, with manual handles and terminal blocks, Earthing bus bar. This box is on right side and connected to left side boxes.

  2. whole panel with SS316 standing support and SS316 rain-shield, all epoxy painted 110 micron.

These panels seems to be from only above mentioned producers, but I'm searching for other producers with competitive price......the job is very big and I haven't found other solution.

In case anyone is interested in this or has information to tell me, please send me directly to my e-mail address:

snipped-for-privacy@ms17.hinet.net

Best Regards

John

Reply to