AMA Survey - Leader Members and CDs.

Dear Leader Member or Contest Director,

We really need your input! It has been more than six years since we conducted a comprehensive survey for the AMA Web site. As you know, the Web site is a critical component of our ability to communicate and connect with members. It is also our guiding light to attract new members and grow this great sport. In order to improve this Web site, we need to hear from you, the member.

Please take a few minutes to complete this survey, which can be accessed by clicking on the link below. Survey respondents can enter a raffle to win a free AMA Membership or Radio Control buddy box. See survey for details.

This survey will only take a few minutes. Please go to:

About your privacy: Any information you provide will be used by AMA solely for the purposes of compiling the results and will not be shared with private parties. The survey results may be published on the Web site or in AMA publications in summary form only, and you will remain anonymous.

Reply to
Red Scholefield