CAD Designer - Solidworks Position Available!

Does anybody know "the perfect candidate" that might be interested in such a position:

Supporting Package Development, the CAD Designer will be responsible for developing cusomter driven packaging concepts/design which meets density weight and ergenomic requirements and restrictions. Ability to take a project from concept through full design and engineering. The CAD designer will also be responsible for developing working models and prototypes of new concepts. Demonstrated creativity/innovation. Self-starter requiring minimal supervision. Knowledge of packaging processes/maretial handling/maretials/tooling related to injection moding and thermoforming. Leadership tendencies. Ability to drive multiple programs simultaneously. Ability to partner with cross-functional team members (marketing, production, engineering, external suppliers) to deliver on project goals.

2-5 years demonstrated knowledge/profiency of Soldiworks, ProEngineer, Catia, or Unigraphics design software, prototyping experience of thermoformed packaging components, closures, stacking capabilities, clamshell, etc.) and delivery systems. Must pssess a passion for structural package design/engineering. Technical expert knowledge in areas of tolerance analysis, software/hardware administration and drawing file maintenance. AS, Mechanical Engineering, Plastics Engineering or related field.

Position is located in Columbus, IN - approximately 45 minutes south of Indianapolis.

Excellent benefits: 20 paid days off per year; 401K program; 6 paid holidays; medical and vision insurance.

Please contact: Steve Fisher, President, Fisher Enterprises, (812)

378-3200 or snipped-for-privacy@fishfinders.biz
Reply to
FishFinder

I'm the perfect candidate! ;-) No, I wouldn't be interested in moving to Columbus, IN. Sorry. :o(

'Sporky'

Reply to
Sporkman

Reply to
FishFinder

I just sent somebody your way last night. He likes snow and ice.

Reply to
P.

Thanks! Nobody has contacted me yet...do you have a name - I will call him/her!

Reply to
FishFinder