dimention presentation

I neet to presend one of the dimention with one Dim Line suppresed and one Ext. line suppresed. How to do it.

Reply to
Mariusz

Right click on the dimension to highlight it. With your cursur over the dimension, left mouse click to open the drop down box. Click on 'erase wit line' then click the side you want to erase. If you click 'erase wit line' again it will switch them. Click 'show wit line' to show them both again.

You can do all this in the 'properties' box too.

Reply to
Dave Ignaczak

Here is a site that explains the type of dimension you're trying to create:

The only one of these that I've seen in Pro/e is the coordinate dim.

Reply to
David Janes

Here is a site that explains the type of dimension you're trying to create:

The only one of these that I've seen in Pro/e is the coordinate dim.

Reply to
David Janes

I think you're talking about running dimensions, which, like ordinate, use a common reference. Coordinate dimensions are like this and are the only kind that Pro/e uses that may display as running dims. I've seen these before, though I can't recall where. In any case, there's no contortions involved, no suppressing dimension and extension lines.

Reply to
David Janes