high heat conductivity pad

I´m loking for suppliers of elastic pads with high heat conductivity and
thicknesses of more than 1mm.
Any suggestions? Thanx.
Reply to
Martin
Dear Martin:
Silicone rubber, filled with either metal dust, graphite/carbon, or alumina ceramic. Elastic materials are not very conductive.
David A. Smith
Reply to
N:dlzc D:aol T:com (dlzc)
Exactly, that´s my point. I know of all the fillers, ceramic being another one. But who offers them as manufactured pads with various thicknesses and sizes? I found just one supplier, are there some more?
Reply to
Martin
Dear Martin:
AltaVista Advanced search, Boolean argument: (filled near silicone) and ((silicone near rubber) or (silicone near sheet)) 1139 hits, the first page-full appears germaine...
changing to (filled near silicone) and ((silicone near rubber) or (silicone near sheet)) and thermal 281 hits, and some of them don't appear interesting...
David A. Smith
Reply to
N:dlzc D:aol T:com (dlzc)

Site Timeline