high conductivity fluid.

I am looking for a non-toxic, non-inflammable low cost (disposable) fluid, with a thermal conductivity as good as, or better than water - I
can't find much else but olive oil (0.2 w/mK) as opposed to water at 0.58 w/mk.
The application is inside an argon purged chamber, with a graphite furnace in the middle. I suspect water vapour is attacking the element from our current system.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as usual.
Thanks
Steve Taylor