software programmer required

hi,
I need candiates for the position of Software Engineer. (VB,SQL,ASP, Crystal Reports, .net)
if your profile matches the requirement we have at our organization u
r free to contact us. Its a very urgent requirement with the best salary package in the market. Please call us urgently for further details and also forward us your updated cv in .doc format ASAP.
The position is based in Mumbai so please do confirm if okay for relocation if you are out of Mumbai and how soon you can join once selected.
Also do mentioned your current Salary and expected salary for us to start the process at the earliest. More details about our company can be found on http://www.absolutesystem.com snipped-for-privacy@absolutesystem.com
I look forward to seeing you soon.
Best wishes, deepak
About Absolute Software System Absolute Software System is a leading global provider of innovative computer solutions of business. We empower our clients to improve quality, reduce cost and save time from their processes, boosting their profitability. Clients include from the automotive, education, finance, healthcare and retail verticals.
The company is headquartered in New York and has an offices in Mumbai and clients in US as well as india

What railroad projects are you involved with or planning on getting into?
Modeling the prototypes around Mumbai (Bombay) must be fun - sticking all those people on the outsides of the passenger cars.
***************************
writes:

What railroad projects are you involved with or planning on getting into?
vmanes@N0SP&Mrap.midco.net says...

Didn't anyone notice that the company's initials are A S S?

Hi Deepak
Its a wrong post on the wrong group. Dude, just read the name of the group before posting !
You will find people here with extensive knowledge in Railroad modeling and not software engineering !
Moderator, please delete this post.
Thanks.
deepak wrote:

When did that happen? Nobody told me all the Software Engineers left the group? Ok, I remember when all the Softwear Engineers were asked to leave but, that's a different deal!

Moderator??? They were asked to leave an awk-ful long time ago.
Paul

--
Excuse me, I'll be right back. I have to log onto a server in Romania
and verify all of my EBay, PayPal, bank and Social Security information