CAD/ SOLIDWORKS/ CONTRACT or PERM/ IN

TOM GUGGER INDEPENDENT RECRUITER snipped-for-privacy@bex.net 419-537-9447

CAD/ SOLIDWORKS/ IN

We have a need for several contract and several perm people for Our client located in the Elkhart, IN area. This is an excellent company that provides full benefits on the perm side.

Our clients needs various aspects of SOLIDWORKS, so be sure your resume is descriptive of your working experience. The contract starts will be middle March, perm starts will be late March. The Elkhart area is a low cost area.

If qualified and interested, please email resume to snipped-for-privacy@bex.net And state your 1099 contractor rate, and/or salary perm requirement. We will be in contact with all qualified people.

Reply to
TOM GUGGER

=A0 =A0 =A0TOM GUGGER

=A0 =A0 =A0INDEPENDENT RECRUITER

=A0 =A0 = snipped-for-privacy@bex.net

=A0 =A0 =A0419-537-9447

What is 'various aspects of SOLIDWORKS' ?????

CC

Reply to
CarCrazy666

that's one way squelch your expectations!

;)

Reply to
kenneth

"The Elkhart area is a low cost area. "

= "We're already thinking of reasons why we won't pay very well."

Reply to
That70sTick

Elkhart, IN = YUKKKKK!!!!

Probably some really sucky RV manufacturer. Worked for one of them once. ick

Reply to
madcadman