SolidWorks Rubik's cube

has anybody ever made a working rubics cube in SolidWorks? I am getting very close to having it done and working... but I am jsut curious to know if anybody else has done it?

You can my attempt on here:

let me know what you think please

Reply to
albert.inspirtech

Yes, I have seen a working rubix cube demonstrated, but never found the files for it. Let me know when you complete it. I would like to consider hosting your version on my site.

Matt Lorono

fcsuper

Paul Savador has a contributed Rubik's Cube from snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com on his site:

Jerry Steiger

It was submitted by Luke Ziemelis "hoder" in March 2003. There is a readme.txt in the zip explaining his work.

..

Reply to
zxys