pro/NC -GPOST

hello everyone,

my first time here, so please be gentle!

I have started working at a firm for the summer (I'm uni student on placement) who need their GPOST tweaking, ie they need a post processor. I've been working on it a month or so now, and am reasonably close to what the guys here would like to see. I am having a few problems with it however, and quite honestly I was hoping that someone else on this NewsGroup might actually use GPOST and/or might know something about F.I.L. It seems I am the only person in the world who uses it at the moment. Even our support contract people laugh at me.

thanks very much in advance,

-- Si

Reply to
Si Wilson

If you have access to the PTC web site, download the FIL manual (about

400-500 pages or so if I remember correctly). There are a few examples, and common tweaks are relatively easy to perform.

Reply to
Robert Salasidis

Simon,

I think your best bet is to visit

and go to the Email Exploder. Join the manuf exploder group, and ask there. I don't use GPost, but am a member of the manuf group, and I see tons of questions/answers about Gpost on it, as well as shared posts.

It may take them a few hours to get you registered, but it is worth it.

Regards Peter Brown Jarvis

Reply to
Pete