Gpost post processor Wildfire3 for Heidenhain 3axis Conv and ISO

Hi, Do any of you out there have a post processor to work with wildfire3 to output NC code for a 3axis mill with Heidenhain TNC 410 M control? I am looking for one that will output the conversational format and one for the ISO format. How easy/difficult is it to edit a post to get the following features in the code; to be able to designate a name to the sequence/operation file when it posts, to be able to access the min and max limits of the part in the block define lines at the start of the code, to get a Z retract move as the first move of a tool path, to have a M112 code on the first XY move and so on? I tend to believe that someone out there has this all figured out and working. Whether I am able to reach them thru this group and if they could help me out is the big question. Thanks krisofoz

Reply to
krisofoz

Hi,

In G-post is almost difficult to program a post-proc for heidenhein. I have a post-processor (exe file). The program require a input .acl file and produce a output file in the format for heidenhein. We have a chance to personalize the output format as you like.

If you need it write me on my mail : snipped-for-privacy@libero.it - We can perform a try on your file.

Regards Rob

"krisofoz" ha scritto nel messaggio news: snipped-for-privacy@i38g2000prf.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Massud

Hi, Do any of you out there have a post processor to work with wildfire3 to output NC code for a 3axis mill with Heidenhain TNC 410 M control? I am looking for one that will output the conversational format and one for the ISO format. How easy/difficult is it to edit a post to get the following features in the code; to be able to designate a name to the sequence/operation file when it posts, to be able to access the min and max limits of the part in the block define lines at the start of the code, to get a Z retract move as the first move of a tool path, to have a M112 code on the first XY move and so on? I tend to believe that someone out there has this all figured out and working. Whether I am able to reach them thru this group and if they could help me out is the big question. Thanks krisofoz

Just out of curiosity, did you read up on the controller? Try creating a post processor of your own with gpost?

More than enough people are willing to spare you the work and frustration, for a price. Just get some proof that they know what they're doing, like a sample you could test on your machine.

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes