going down in flames

hello out there this is my first post. I have a need for a working EIA ISO CNC program from a Daynapath Delta CNC controller for my VMC TREE 840 I recently purchased BOBCAD Software and am in need of post processor.
but in order to get one I must provide to them a working program. I have been programming my machine in conversational for ten years and have no idea how to write one. I would appreciate any help also what does everyone think about BOBCAD CAM. Did I make a mistake. no luck with their support.
thanks in advance
tony
snipped-for-privacy@wowway.com wrote:

Well, I got Bobcad a LONG time ago. I occasionally use it for making drawings. I rarely use it when my own style of "conversational" programming can't do the job. Bobcad doesn't really need a "post", you can set a few options in the CAM section and it will generate very generic G-code that most any G-code CNC system can accept.
I do almost all 2-D sort of work, making instrument panels, and have written some C programs that write G-code for slots, holes etc. and that takes care of 90% of the CNC I do.
Jon
snipped-for-privacy@wowway.com wrote in

Post your question in the CNC Machining forum on www.practicalmachinist.com for a wider audience.