Anyone out there interested in this opportunity?

(REPOSTING - Original post never showed up on my server)

It's not in my range of products:

The customer specializes in importing machines for manufacturers in Turkey.

They got my name and address from my web site and seem legitimate enough for me to look a bit deeper at this. It's not my normal line of business but I'm pretty sure these folks are not simply spammers or scammers...

Their customer has opened a new inquiry with them about the deep hole boring machine for the weapons industry. They need 1 piece, deep boring work bench with 4 shafts (presumably for four barrels at a time)

If someone here can supply them with this type of machine *legally* then I'll be glad to forward their e-mail to you directly.

the deal is international so there are certain to be some export hoops to jump through unless you can source it in Turkey for them.

If interested, they will then contact you with more technical details and other information.

Any takers?

I'd be completely out of the loop in this one other than the referral to you. If you got the sale and wanted to have donuts delivered for my staff, that would work as compensation.

Reply to
Joe AutoDrill