Post Processor Heidenhein

Could Someone if an How it is possible to make a post processor for CnC Heidenhein mill machine?

I just know How it is possible to make iso post proc.

Thanks Frodo

Reply to
Frodo69

If you mean how to make a conversational post for the heidenhain, check out PTC's page for GPost. they have a sample or 2 for using Gpost to create conversational output.

I missed a link somewhere You'll need a current maintainence contract to get there

Reply to
Stu