Bob Cad post processor

I bought Bob Cad version 20 the other day and I cannot seem to get it to translate to the conversational Anilam 3300 controller on my miller. I got a post off to their support staff but have heard nada back yet. My problem is that the Anilam "Arc" command consists only of "X" co-ords, "Y" co-ords, "Z" co-ords, and radius and almost every Arc command produced by the Bob Cad post processor (for the "conversational Anilam 3000" controller,) consists of "X" co-ords, "Y" co-ords, "Z" co-ords, and radius and a cutter comp command and a feed speed.

The only thing I have been able to do is to go through the program and find every arc and replace it with an anilam generated arc command or use my Word Perfect and go through and edit out all these comp and feed commands.

Anyone know the solution. Is it an incorrect setting that I have made or is it just a bad Post Processor?

Reply to
Allen Parks