Mastercam X2 mill post help needed

I need to have the coolant, M8, turn on at the Z.1 line, which is the feed plane for a contour. I need it for a mill post, specifically a Mori Seiki Partner M300-L vertical mill with Fanuc control, a 1995 model, and a Komo VMC 40/144 vertical mill with Fanuc control, a 1996 model. I use the same post for both machines. I use Mcam X2. The post is a generic Fanuc mill post I have edited.

The bad code goes:

G90 G54 X-.3 Y-3.3 T2 G43 H1 Z2. M3 S6000 Z.1 G1 Z-1.02 F50. G41 D1 X0. F20. Y.3 G0 G40 Z2. M9 M6

The good code that I need is:

G90 G54 X-.3 Y-3.3 T2 G43 H1 Z2. M3 S6000 Z.1 M8 G1 Z-1.02 F50. G41 D1 X0. F20. Y.3 G0 G40 Z2. M9 M6

If I put "scoolant" on the psof section of the post as:

pcan1, pbld, n$, "G90 G54",pfxout, pfyout, pfcout, pgear, strcantext, next_tool$, e$ pbld, n$, "G43", *tlngno$, pfzout, *spindle, *speed, scoolant, e $ absinc$ = sav_absinc pcom_movea toolchng = zero

It will give me the following program:

( 1/4" SKI CARB, D1) G90 G54 X-.3 Y-3.3 T6 G43 H1 Z2. M3 S6000 Z.1 M8 G1 Z-1.02 F50. G41 D1 X0. F20. Y.3 G0 G40 Z2. M8 X10.3 M8 Z.1 M8 G1 Z-1.02 F50. G41 D1 X10. F20. Y-3.3 G0 G40 Z2. M8 M6

As you can see, it gives too many M8's and it won't shut off the coolant with M9 at the "G0 G40 Z2. " line just before the tool change.

I'm pulling out my hairs here, and not just my gray ones either!

Reply to
rememberwell

Suggest call mastercam you f****ng moron.

Reply to
over a barrel

If your too friggen stupid to help then just stfu.

Damn stupid people suck.

If I get near a mastercam post later tonight I'll give the guy some help. Better if "over the barrell" just sticks to trolling and showing how much he doesn't know to alt.kooks.

Damn stupid people suck....call mastercam..jeesh, for like 2500$ and a weeks wait! Why not ask usenet like a person with a brain would? over a barrel????...wrong nick for ya. How about changing it to "OVER YOUR FRIGGEN HEAD", STUPID ASS. Next time your clueless about a subject please just pass over the thread. Or at least reply "I have no clue!"

Reply to
vinny

Suck my dick vinny f****ng assholes like you belong in jail

Using pirated software is little different than stealing raw materials off my dock then underbidding me.

Now go f*ck off asshole I don't care for thiefs liars and cheats...a concept that is obviously too complex for your f****ng pea brain to comprehend.

Reply to
GORF

I belong is jail? lol, for pointing out your a dick or for something else?

Another buissiness owner trolling usenet?

so you know he's got a pirated copy? If you know for sure... dump it in your post so people like me won't think your such a self rightous no nothing troll.

Reply to
vinny

Wrong person to troll on this one dude, "educated guess" based on my 12 years of CONTRIBUTING on alt.cnc

I have no copy of mastercam here no use for it personally but feel free to post your company name and physical address I'll gladly send a mastercam rep over to sniff out your dongle or whatever make sure your on the up and up.

At this point I'll take another stab--most likely no valid mastercam license exists at the place where you work either.

But do feel free to prove me otherwise.

Reply to
over a barrel

ostyour company name and physical address I'll gladly send amastercamrep

For your info the guy that posted the message in the first place is a girl with 22 years experience, who probably knows more than you do about machining and programming. I was going to write OTB back with a few choice words of my own similar to Vinny's first reply, but it wasn't worth my time. i'm having a bit of a prob with a post and thought i could get a quick, straight forward answer from someone who might have come across the problem already. Clearly this is not the place to find answers, but a place to listen to a bunch of bickering teabag suckers. Thanks for the help, vinny.

Reply to
rememberwell

Send me your generic post via email attachment snipped-for-privacy@aol.com I would like to take a look at it. I have experience with post processors, not MasterCAM but I think I can edit it for you and learn a little something in the process.

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

girl with 22 years experience, who probably knows more than you do about machining and programming. I was going to write OTB back with a few choice words of my own similar to Vinny's first reply, but it wasn't worth my time. i'm having a bit of a prob with a post and thought i could get a quick, straight forward answer from someone who might have come across the problem already. Clearly this is not the place to find answers, but a place to listen to a bunch of bickering teabag suckers. Thanks for the help, vinny.

==

Fuck off google bitch leave the attributes intact this isnt a phpbbs your dealing with here and I dont care how old a software thief is and REALLY I did sent Master cam a link to this particular thread.

I have nothing to hide.

Reply to
over a barrel

Wow sounds like bad news since Sam is pissed probly the whole group is gonna shun your ass.

bye bye vinny welcome to alt.cnc oblivion.

Reply to
Bipolar Bear

WTF? Im confused? A 12 year old has been posting when he was supposed to be working?? What the hell does that mean?

Reply to
vinny

Do this:

=A0 =A0 =A0 pbld, n$, "G43", *tlngno$, pfzout, *spindle, *speed, e

"M8", e

DanP

Reply to
DanP

Do this

pbld, n$, "G43", *tlngno$, pfzout, *spindle, *speed, e "M8", e

Cheers DanP

Reply to
DanP

Do this:

pbld, n$, "G43", *tlngno$, pfzout, *spindle, *speed, e$ "M8", e$

DanP

Reply to
DanP

That would work...till you wanted to run a tool without coolant.

My suggesting is to go to eMastercam & download the MPMASTER post....tons of features & it works well "out of the box"

Reply to
zymrgy

Yep. That is a great post processor. Lots of easy "off/on" or "yes/no" switches in there.

Reply to
Joe788

Glad to see something useful. Thanks for posting.

DanP

Reply to
DanP