Re: What It's Really Like Using Mastercam X2 MR 2

What It's Really Like Using Mastercam X2 MR 2 ? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ What it is ? It is everyday working making good money for the last 10 years in molds production , avionics and general machining Anything FROM 2.5 TO 5 AXES . Producing lots of code every day . You never would know ,what is it ,you are too busy ranting about MC ,SW and others while other people actually busy working .

now I`ll go into details Quote ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I=92m a Mastercam user. I've been using Mastercam pretty much everyday for the last year. Lately I'm spending most of my time programming in Mastercam X2 MR2. Mastercam has no graphical toolpath editing, it=92s solid cut part rendering is horrible, it=92s Machining Operations Manager often loses operations when you have many operations in it. Mastercam slows to a crawl as your file gets larger especially when you use Transform Toolpath. Mastercam's user interface is so bad that a dual monitor setup is mandatory. Even when you have dual monitors you can=92t do something as basic as moving the Work Coordinates System Manager dialog box to the second monitor and you can=92t leave it open. If you move the backplot dialog box to the second monitor it disappears. Same with the Chaining Manager dialog box. Mastercam is easily the market leading CAM system in the U.S. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I=92m a Mastercam user. Really ??? Mastercam has no graphical toolpath editing -Just why on Earth I need to edit my toolpath at all ? I never met the task when I was not able to produce good toolpath . BTW ,Mastercam has means to edit toolpath . solid cut part rendering is horrible- the term solid cut rendering sounds bizarre to me . What actually does it means ??? Never mind ,Jonny ,who cares . it=92s Machining Operations Manager often loses operations when you have many operations in it.-it may be an issue . But honestly I never met it if it was not me ,deleting operations by mistake and saving the file . Even in this case autosave feature keeps me safe . I think 200-300 toolpathes in operation manager is enough to call them many operations ? I can easily have more and yet it is stable . Even when you have dual monitors you can=92t do something as basic as moving the Work Coordinates System Manager dialog box to the second monitor and you can=92t leave it open- You do not need to keep it opened Mastercam's user interface is so bad that a dual monitor setup is mandatory. I dont have dual monitors .Mandatory -who told you that ? I can go on . This rant of yours worth nothiing Mastercam has serious issues and bugs like every other Cad-Cam program but real programmers know the ways to overcome them . There was never and never will be an ideal program . Mastercam is easily the market leading CAM system in the U.S.- this is not so in Israel where we have Cimatron and Solidcam and If I do program with Mastercam for a long time means that it is not so bad as you think _____________________________ You flood the internet with tons of trash . You are busy spamming ,trolling al over the newsgroups and forums . And you are clueless . To summarize this all -you are seriously ill ,Jonny . Doctors may help you . Some medication can help you . Fresh air and sports may help you . Ranting and bitching will kill you in a couple of years or you`ll become complet idiot . You need to take care of yourself first of all ,and then to deal with conspiracy and truth spreading over the Cad-Cam

Reply to
winnie.tehpooh