Free Book - Dictionary of Metalworking Terms (Gerald W. Cowell)

It destined to be recycled tonight if nobody claims it. 4:45 PM EST to be exact.

Costs $17.95 or more on Amazon from what I can tell.

Send me an address in the lower 48 and it's yours or send me a UPS label to anywhere else and it's yours... I'd prefer a commercial address if possible... But your home address will do if that's all that is available.

Simply reply to me via e-mail. It works.

If more than one person responds, I'll do a "lottery" of sorts to pick a winner. No need to provide the address until you win if that makes you feel better.

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022

01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:
Spindle Drills:
V8013-R

** Posted from

**

Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

(REPOSTING)

It destined to be recycled tonight if nobody claims it. 4:45 PM EST to be exact.

Costs $17.95 or more on Amazon from what I can tell.

Send me an address in the lower 48 and it's yours or send me a UPS label to anywhere else and it's yours... I'd prefer a commercial address if possible... But your home address will do if that's all that is available.

Simply reply to me via e-mail. It works.

If more than one person responds, I'll do a "lottery" of sorts to pick a winner. No need to provide the address until you win if that makes you feel better.

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022

01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:
Spindle Drills:
V8013-R

** Posted from

**