Free Book - Dictionary of Metalworking Terms (Gerald W. Cowell)

(REPOSTING)
It destined to be recycled tonight if nobody claims it. 4:45 PM EST to be exact.
Costs $17.95 or more on Amazon from what I can tell.
Send me an address in the lower 48 and it's yours or send me a UPS label to anywhere else and it's yours... I'd prefer a commercial address if possible... But your home address will do if that's all that is available.
Simply reply to me via e-mail. It works.
If more than one person responds, I'll do a "lottery" of sorts to pick a winner. No need to provide the address until you win if that makes you feel better. <G>
V8013-R
It destined to be recycled tonight if nobody claims it. 4:45 PM EST to be exact.
Costs $17.95 or more on Amazon from what I can tell.
Send me an address in the lower 48 and it's yours or send me a UPS label to anywhere else and it's yours... I'd prefer a commercial address if possible... But your home address will do if that's all that is available.
Simply reply to me via e-mail. It works.
If more than one person responds, I'll do a "lottery" of sorts to pick a winner. No need to provide the address until you win if that makes you feel better. <G>
V8013-R
Joe AutoDrill wrote:

Call me and I'll take it Joe.
--