I Was Cleaning House...

I posted this on Sept. 15, but Teranews "lost" my post so I'm sending it again now that their servers seem to be working...
*** BEGIN ***
Cleaning house today...
Free used Kennametal 9/16 Double Angle collet chuck to be mounted onto Jacobs #33 taper.
If you want it, tell me. At 9 AM EST tomorrow I'll do a "lottery" and choose a winner and send it off to you.
UPS Ground free to the USA. Actual shipping costs otherwise.
Note: This is a used chuck. I'm not sure how good the taper is, it doesn't come with a collet and it's somewhat unique in it's style...
Go to http://metalworking.mscdirect.com/ and enter 1015624 in the upper left hand search box for more info.
They sell for around $120-140 depending on the supplier.
I sell the collets for it for $30... Or you can get them direct from http://www.techniksusa.com/metal/cnadac.htm (DA100 style) or a number of other suppliers.
No guarantees on anything here except that I'm offering to send it...
V8013-R
Joe AutoDrill wrote:

I'll take a shot at it . Thanks, Geo.
You are officially "in the hat" with the others...
Can you shoot me a private e-mail (or reply to the one I sent you) so we can discuss the details if you win?
V8013-R

I'm sorry to say that someone else has won the lottery...
if the person who won doesn't contact me with their info, etc. I'll do a second "pull the winner from the hat" exercise.
Better luck next time!
V8013-R