1" Capacity Key-Type Chucks?

Looking for a decent but affordable (Less than $200 would be nice) 1" capacity key-type chuck with a MT2 shank or Jacobs Taper (female on chuck) mount.

Anyone have a good source for these larger KT-type chucks?

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022

01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:
Spindle Drills:
V8013-R
Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

I have a nice Jacobs 18N chuck currently on a R8 shank, could easily be removed. I had thought I'd use it a lot but I don't seem to.

Make me an offer.

Grant

Reply to
Grant Erwin

Grant,

Thanks for the offer. I'm actually looking for a new item because it's a customer sale... In other words, I have to show proof of purchase to the customer at times...

If it were for me... I'd seriously consider it.

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022

01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:
Spindle Drills:
V8013-R
Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

Jacobs 20N

a little out of your price range Enco copy
just over $100

Both will need arbors

Carl Boyd

Reply to
Carl

That might just work... I think I have a source for MT2 to 5JT arbors... Hmm...

Thank you.

Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

I have such arbors for sale, IIRC.

Ignoramus5311

I didn't see a price on there... Are you simply accepting offers?

I've got a really low cost source... Which I'll provide as soon as I remember who they are. :):)

But I'm also willing to buy from you if you let me e-mail you a PDF of a UPS label and the price is similar, etc...

Can you ping me privately if necessary?

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022

01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:
Spindle Drills:
V8013-R
Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

The price is $10 apiece, I have been selling them for about that much. I have approx. 2-3 pieces. 8.95 shipping.

Ignoramus5311

You didn't ping me privately so I presume you don't mind me replying here with my source / questions.

My source is J & L Industrual. Part # JCB-04820B is $5.26 ea. and what I was looking at for my source...

Also, doesn't the web page you provided above say fixed shipping and halding charge of $5.00? ...Or did you mean per piece and you were offering me 2-3 pcs. at $8.95?

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022

01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:
Spindle Drills:
V8013-R
Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

no problem

The website is my ebay auction archive. 8.95 is the cost for shipping whatever number of them.

Ignoramus17950

Cool. Thanks for the offer. In the infamous words of a politician I say, "I hope I didn't offend you." :)

Reply to
Joe AutoDrill