special machines

Is it wrong for me as a competitor to point out that this is spam?

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022

01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:
Spindle Drills:
V8013-R
Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

:-) Of course not, but most of can see it anyway. :-) ...lew...

Reply to
Lew Hartswick

No worries. If they're smart, they'll get two estimates, compare the technology, etc. Then I'm virtually guaranteed a sale.

Plus, MY sigfile gets posted every time I address the issue too.

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022

01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:
Spindle Drills:
V8013-R
Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

Sometimes I'm kinda thick... I get your point now. Replies draw people to read the thread and his spamming efforts pay off when they visit his site...

Well... Hopefully people will see it as spam and treat it as such...

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022

01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:
Spindle Drills:
V8013-R
Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

The thing is that since most of us read your posts and you pointed out that this is a competitor, more people likely read the link than just blew by it.

Wes

Reply to
clutch