Alternate Sources for ER50 Collets

I have a favorite supplier for collets. But... I'm looking for alternates... Specifically for ER50.

Anyone know of a decent, low cost supplier in the states for ER50 collets?

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022

01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:
Spindle Drills:
V8013-R

** Posted from

**

Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

Joe, This outfit is first rate! Frank Mari hangs out at Practical Machinist quite a bit.

I've bought some of his stuff as has a fellow shop here in town. His stuff is excellent quality and the service is great also. First link is to the main site, the second goes direct to the ER 50 collets.

Best, Steve

Reply to
Garlicdude

I'll check them out! Thank you. I'll call them to see if they stock quantities that will support us, etc.

Much appreciated.

Reply to
Joe AutoDrill