I Was Cleaning House...

I posted this on Sept. 15, but Teranews "lost" my post so I'm sending it again now that their servers seem to be working...

*** BEGIN ***

Cleaning house today...

Free used Kennametal 9/16 Double Angle collet chuck to be mounted onto Jacobs #33 taper.

If you want it, tell me. At 9 AM EST tomorrow I'll do a "lottery" and choose a winner and send it off to you.

UPS Ground free to the USA. Actual shipping costs otherwise.

Note: This is a used chuck. I'm not sure how good the taper is, it doesn't come with a collet and it's somewhat unique in it's style...

Go to

and enter 1015624 in the upper left hand search box for more info.

They sell for around $120-140 depending on the supplier.

I sell the collets for it for $30... Or you can get them direct from

(DA100 style) or a number of other suppliers.

No guarantees on anything here except that I'm offering to send it...

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022

01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:
Spindle Drills:
V8013-R

** Posted from

**