Embedded Software Engineer/ DSP,Vector,Motor controls/ Career Position

Thomas Gugger Independent Recruiter snipped-for-privacy@bex.net
419-537-9447
Embedded Software Engineer/ Career Position/ WI
This position is geared more for the true embedded software engineer. The person filling this position may just very well be a degreed engineer. Requirements include embedded C, DSP, Motor control, and of course Vector control, assembler, and other such goodies. This is not a PC guy.
Much of the work will be in connection with ECM fan motors and any Such previous experience is a strong plus.
The career position is located in a nice suburb in the Greater Milwaukee Area. It is with a major manufacturer, offers excellent benefits, real opportunity for advancement, and above average working conditions. Cost of living is modest, recreational activities are plentiful, and big city entertainment (Chicago) is a close drive, but far enough to avoid the high cost of living.
If interested AND qualified, email resume to snipped-for-privacy@bex.net.
One plus for working in Milwaukee is they just reintroduced Schlitz in Wisconsin. Might become the #1 American brew in short order now that Busch sends it money to the land or Brussel Sprouts.
In article <18fef360-2d86-46f1-8105-05be21d09617@

Good thing I don't drink beer anymore. ;-) Shitz may be Milwaukee's finest, but it's just one small rung up from Miller, IMO.
--
Keith

==========================================So are we to consider Bud an 'imported' beer now that the profit goes to Belgium? Its like a Toyota is still a Japanses car even if its built in Tennessee... its where the money goes. Given the choice, I'd buy American. You like imported beers?
In article <9bc6a53d-ec57-4185-a12d-43b8fa355d94

==================> So are we to consider Bud an 'imported' beer now that the profit goes

I'm the same with cars. I've never driven a rice burner that I really liked. ...other than a 240Z. ;-)

Sure. In particular, Dos Equis. ;-) Unfortunately, I can't drink beer anymore. No caffeine or alcohol. :-(
-- Keith