Software Engineer Position Open - Menlo Park, CA

Hello, Thank you for adding me to your Google user group. I apologize if I am not allowed to post jobs in this forum.

Pacific Biosciences in Menlo Park, CA is seeking a talented Software Engineer to be part of our product enhancement team. The ideal candidate is a well-rounded and creative developer with excellent debugging skills. The person filling this position will be responsible for enhancing and debugging the existing codebase of our instrument software.

*This is a full-time permanent position.

Requirements: =95 Candidates must have experience with developing and debugging complex integrated systems. =95 Must have experience working directly with QA teams and end users. =95 Must have shipped at least one product. =95 Must have strong knowledge of and experience with C#, C++, C, and .NET Framework. Experience with Mono (the open-source implementation of .NET) a plus. =95 Must be experienced and knowledgeable concerning multi-threaded programming and interprocess communication. =95 Should have experience working with optical, mechanical, or electrical engineers. =95 Should be familiar with control theory. =95 Experience with real-time software, distributed computation, signal processing, image processing, machine vision, robotics, and environmental control desired. =95 Experience with Linux application development, administration, and shell programming desired. =95 Experience with dynamic languages such as Perl, Python, Ruby, and Lua desired. =95 Candidates should have excellent written and oral communication skills and a desire to work closely with both internal and external customers. =95 At least 3-5 years of professional experience and a BS in Computer Science or equivalent are required.

Chris Desai Recruiter Pacific Biosciences

1380 Willow Road Menlo Park, CA 94025 Phone: 650-521-8084 Fax: 650-328-2183 snipped-for-privacy@pacificbiosciences.com
Chris Desai