Palette feature question

I have a flat part with a 0.156" perf'd hole pattern and when I insert a Palette Feature/Embossment the Embossment appears solid. Is there in way to create or show the perf'd pattern being formed with the embossment?

Reply to
Brian B

snipped-for-privacy@laurelnetworks.com (Brian B) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

In order for the Forming Tools to work, you have to have a sheetmetal part. If you just convert the part to sheetmetal, then drop the forming tool onto it, it should do what you want, assuming the forming tool is set up right.

For more help, look in the Help for sheet metal and forming tools.

matt

Reply to
matt