Batch printing using SW viewer

I know there are a lot of batch printing programs out there, but they all relay on SW to be installed.
Now one of our clients is constantly sending native SW parts, asms and
drawing, forcing use to either use the legal SW viewer of to find an illegal version of SW (As SW is not our main CAD program).
So the question is whether there are batch printing programs out there, able to us the SW viewer instead of the full SW package.
The purpose is to print to PDF, using (multiple) PDF converters/printing programs.
Met vriendelijke groet, Best regards, Mit freundlichem Gruß, Med venlig hilsen, Saygılarımızla.
Marc Boom Eurotech Benelux BV snipped-for-privacy@eurotechbenelux.com
Add pictures here
✖
Marc, its a lot simpler than you think. If the installation has the SWX viewer only installed just highlight the SWX documents that you wish to print in Windows Explorer, RMB and click print. This will print the documents to your default system printer using SWX viewer. If you have an inastallation with both SWX viewer and SWX full version make sure the viewer was the last application open. If you dont do this it will still print the documents but will use the full SWX application (and all the rebuilds) to print.
Cheers
Brian
Add pictures here
✖
We currently don't have a full version and probably will not have in the comming time. The problem with the RMB option is that the printing is not addapting to the paper size / orientation. Opening all the filles (per project +/- 500 - 750 files) and printing them one by one is no optio either - Can't find the time / resources nor the idioot willing to do.
So I was basicly looking for a batch program not only capable of printing the drafts, but setting the right paper size and oriantation as well.
--
Met vriendelijke groet, Best regards, Mit freundlichem Gruß, Med venlig
hilsen, Saygılarımızla.
✖
Here is a solution that does what you are looking for...contact us if you want additional information.
http://www.razorleafcorp.com/batch_process_server/Batch%20Processing%20Solution%20Data%20Sheet%20 (09-12-03).pdf

Add pictures here
✖