Yet another SolidWorks Batch Printing utility

Hello all,

I have written a SolidWorks batch printing utility for my own use. I have passed it on to a few of my friends. Now I am thinking of giving it away to any of you people who may want to try it.

Briefly, it allows you queue and print any number of SolidWorks drawing files. It also allows you to save the list of files for future use.

This is not spam. Its free, no obligations. Whats more, I will even include the source files to who ever bothers to ask!

Regards,

Vinodh Kumar M. snipped-for-privacy@REMOVETHISindiatimes.com

Reply to
Vinodh Kumar M

That sounds good.

Are you able to use sourceforge for hosting this project. Not that it will be updated a lot. Only when solidworks is changing their api, but it will be availible for al of us.

Johnny

Reply to
Johnny Geling

Hi again!

People who mailed in, please bear with me, I must have picked a wrong day for posting. We have an extra long weekend. Oct 2 is a National holiday (Gandhi Jayanti or Gandhiji's Birth Anniversary). I will respond to each of your mails.

And Johnny, I have no clue what sourceforge is. I suspect it is some kind of version control mechanism. One learns something new each and every day!

Regards,

mvk

Reply to
Vinodh Kumar M

I forgot to mention the most important reason why I wrote the utility in the first place: I can stop, resume and reset printing at any time.

Thanks again,

mvk

Reply to
Vinodh Kumar M